EXOTIC AND SENSUOUS!
Here are some interesting facts about the band members: JEFFREY BARNES is from Elmore, Ohio. He owns many exotic instruments, learned to drive in 1992 and likes every movie he’s ever seen. JOSEPH CRIPPS is from Little Rock, Arkansas. He enjoys caves, football and Chick-O-Sticks and lives on a lake. CARL FINCH is from Texarkana, Texas. He is a vegetarian, spends a lot of time entertaining his dogs and cats and wears just about the same thing every day. BUBBA HERNANDEZ is from San Antonio, Texas. He often thinks romantic thoughts, laughs real loud and loves hot soup. PHIL HERNANDEZ is from Houston, Texas. He played in a band with his father, gets excited thinking about potatoes, and really likes his girlfriend.
Now that you know us a little better we invite you to listen to our album. This is how our music sounds when we play it. BRAVE COMBO currently resides in Denton, Texas. We’re working out problems in weekly therapy sessions and would like to hear from you.
ROCK BAND PLAYS LATIN RHYTHMS!
1. Charanga Y Mambo – CHARANGA
2. The Way Of Love – SALSA
3. No, No, No, Cha Cha Cha – CHA CHA [Medley: Satisfaction — The No No Song
4. Por Eso (Me Olvido De Ti) – CUMBIA
5. Cumbia Sabanera – CUMBlA
6. Recuerdos – BOLERO
7. Nothing Is Permanent – SAMBA
8. Cumbia Veracruzana – CUMBIA
9. Cha Cha For Two – CHA CHA
10. Hernando’s Hideaway – TANGO
11. Busy Office Rhumba – MUZAK RHUMBA
12. Siren Song – HUAPANGO
13. Robertin, Roberton – CUMBIA
14. Fly Me To The Moon – BOSSA NOVA
15. Cielito Lindo – MERENGUE
LET’S ALL GET TOGETHER AND HAVE A GOOD TIME!
“Cha Cha for Two” and “The Way of Love”
Todd Schietroma drumset & timbales
Jorge Ginoria bongos, cowbell, & clave
Raymundo Fonseca congas
“Nothing is Permanent”
Steve Calhoun surdo & tambourines
Model: Candace Camille